G&M Contracting & Drainage Ltd is a privately owned Excavation company, and provides its services predominantly in the Selwyn District, but also extends its service to anywhere in the Canterbury Region.
G&M have been granted many jobs within the Selwyn District Council working on many of their projects in the area, and meet their strict criteria for Health & Safety and Procedures, including a Green Status on Sitewise.
Owner-operator Mike Gollan has been servicing the wider Selwyn District for over 25 years. He continues to up-skill with ongoing training, so you can rest assured you are choosing an experienced and skilled excavation company.
We are experienced in a wide variety of jobs including:
- Commercial Site Works
- Drainage Work
- Dust Suppression (use of water truck)
- Drain cleaning
- Entrance Ways
- Grading tracks
- Hole Drilling
- House Foundations
- Installing boxed culverts/ Under passes
- Irrigation – installation of underground pipes and repair work
- Land Clearing and Development
- Large lawns – Preparation, Levelling and sowing
- Locating underground services, water, sewer and stormwater
- Mole Ploughing
- PE Welding/Butt Welding
- Tree and Hedge Removal
- Water Reticulation